Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Fresh Start

I'm just a nearly 30 year old female trying to live my life the only way I know how. I've got a lovely case of anxiety mixed with a healthy dose of depression and a big splash of introvert. Getting through life, or even just one day at a time, is pretty damn difficult. I try, but things in life just don't seem to go my way too often. I like to deal with life using sarcasm and trying to laugh as much as possible. I am who I am. I have dreams of the perfect life, but let's face it, dreams don't always come true. All I can do is be me and see what comes out of it.

This isn't my first blog. I decided on a fresh start, as the old one had too many bad memories and bad vibes attached to it. I'd also like to be BETTER about blogging this time around. I didn't use the old one as much as I would have liked to. Wish me luck or something.

I don't expect everyone to like me, and I'm not going to sit around biting my nails worrying over the people that don't. That would be a waste of time that I could be enjoying the important people around me. Being an introvert with anxiety troubles, well, enjoying people around me doesn't happen often. I can't waste those good moments worrying over things like people not being my biggest fan.

I don't always make sense, I'm not always very funny and I am often annoying. I can be very blunt at times, but I refuse to be dishonest about how I feel. Sarcasm helps keep me sane when people say dumb things. I also don't think I should have to apologize for how I feel and the things I say. Okay, maybe sometimes I will apologize for what I have to say. You don't have to agree with me, but I should hope you have enough respect for how I feel to not attack me for it. Don't attack me for my feelings and I wont attack you for yours. That's just the way it should be.

Like I said, I am who I am. I'm just me and that's all I can be.

1 comment: