Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September...

I am so terrible at blogs. I created this blog with the intention of being better at blogging, but clearly that isn't happening. I have no motivation to write a single thing. Yeah, life has happened. Life worth blogging about. That doesn't seem to matter, since I haven't bothered to blog about it.

I was honestly hoping that after my living situation changed I would be in a better place of mind. I would be more inspired to craft, to write, to read. I have crafted a bit, purely because I have a bazaar (craft show) coming at the end of October and I need product. That's it. All I want to do lately is sleep. Apparently my lack of motivation for life wasn't as impacted by my living situation as I thought. It's been changed for a month now, and I still have a case of the blahs.

A lot of people turn to blogging when they aren't in a good place in their minds. I used to be that type of person. I'm not anymore. I am forcing myself to write all of this now, but I don't honestly know what to say. I don't know what is going on with me. I don't know what these feelings are. I don't know how to write about any of it. I just want to go back to bed.

Let me just throw a few notable items out into the blog world.

-As mentioned above, my living situation changed. The housemate has moved out, and with her, much of the drama and stress has completely disappeared.
-My cousin had her baby boy and he is adorable.
-Ezie, my chihuahua, had 3 seizures in one day, we took her to the vet, she is now on anti seizure meds. Thankfully most of the side effects have now faded, so I don't worry as much about her falling anymore.
-I have a new tv. It's beautiful. I barely use it. Could've used that money to get me to Virginia to visit my BFF and my niece.
-The house I grew up in, my dads house, caught fire. It wont be livable for at least 6 months while the house is emptied, gutted and repaired. Thankfully my dad and his cat made it out of the house ok. Sadly his bird didn't make it.
-I now make dog and cat toys and will be selling them at bazaars instead of my jewelry.
-I've finally gotten my Etsy shop up and running.
-Today marks 4 months since my Brodie has been gone and it still hurts. I miss my dog. Yeah I am less stressed out since I don't have his issues to deal with, but I don't care. I miss the cuddles.

Okay, I give up. I'm ending this post now. Happy September.

No comments:

Post a Comment